Founded in 1997 with 20 years
of teaching experience.
All Spanish programs and levels available year-round.
Free Internet access and wireless connection.
Individual attention to each student and assistance with any
questions or problems.
A library with books on history, art, literature, etc as well as
magazines and newspapers.
Receiving calls in our offices free of charge.
The Perfect Place to Relax
and Learn Spanish
Playa del Carmen is located in the center of Mexico's
Mayan Riviera in the state of Quintana Roo.
In the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula, this small
city is approximately 35 minutes from Cancun's international airport.
Playa del Carmen attracts people from all over the
world because of its relaxed, tropical atmosphere and its unmatched
"Playa", with its 60,000 permanent
residents, is a great place to enjoy the cultural and historic richness of
Mexico and the Mayan people.
Here are some of the top 10
reasons to study Spanish with us:
* Small groups with a maximum of 5 students per instructor
* Cultural activities from Tuesday through Friday, such as movies or
lectures in Spanish, free Salsa and cooking lessons and Café Social
every Wednesday at a local café/restaurant/bar.
* Beautiful settings in our spanish schools, tropical gardens, open
terraces and architecture.
* Homestay with Mexican families and residence
* All locations located downtown, close to main streets, restaurants,
cafes, stores and bars. Also our ocean front destinations are from 2 to
6 blocks from the beach.
* Cultural and recreational excursions to various archaeological sites
and other places of interest in the area each weekend.
* Flexible schedules and programs according to the needs of each
individual student or university, college and high school group.
* Member of several international language associations
* Students of many different ages and nationalities
* The possibility to combine courses in our three campuses: Playa del
Carmen, Oaxaca and Puerto Vallarta