Program (adults, teens,
* Regular Spanish Program for Adults "Total
Classes start every Monday of every week in groups of maximum 6 people.
Suggested to people who have enough time to stay in Mexico and prefer a
group atmosphere. Two week minimum length is suggested.
This program includes for 5 days:
* 3 hours of Spanish classes in group. Intensive grammar class with emphasis
in speaking and writing. 6 students per class maximum. (See course work.)
* 2 hours of practice/conversation. Depending on his/her level, the class
-Dialogues and situations for "survival" (for beginners.)
-Conversation and discussion in Round Tables (for intermediate and advanced.)
* 1 hour (optional) activity-conference-discussion on different topics such
as Mexican Traditions, History, News, dancing classes such as: "salsa",
"cumbia" and "merengue " and painting, suchas as: pastel, aquarela, temple,
oil and acrilic. (This may be offered by a third part with extra cost.)
During the week and on weekends, we offer cultural and recreational
Advantages in the "Adult Program" are:
* Small group class
* Entertaining class atmosphere
* Easy learning interacting with class-mates
* Credits valid in your home college
* Semester intern program
* Very economical program
Total of hours per week offered in this program: 30 hrs.
Any Monday througout the year
* Regular Spanish Program for Teens
Classes start every Monday of every week in groups of maximum 8 teens. This full
immersion program is suggested to teens from 13 to 17 yrs old. The main goal is
speak Spanish in the shortest possible time, learn and understand Mexican
culture. The minimum length of study suggested is 3 weeks.
Features of the "Teens Program":
* Open all year round
* Students learn Spanish from Mon to Fri
* Classes taught in Spanish (no previous Spanish is required.)
* All of our teachers have a knowledge of English for better teaching. Some are
* For group of teen students / students coming by themselves (independently.)
* Group class of maximum 8 students.
* Safe and tranquil place
* Teens are watched 24 hrs/day by one or two chaperons
* Lodging and meals with a Mexican family (maximum 4 students per house)
* 3 meals daily (Hrs: 7 AM - 3 PM - 8 PM)
* Daily transportation to school and back to host family provided by every "Mexican
mama" (If house is not within walking distance.)
During the week and on weekends, we offer cultural and recrational excursions.
* Summer "Children Program"
The Program is designed to get your children a Spanish
language acquisition in an easy, creative and funny way.
The program fits depending on parents needs. It can be focused on the
academic part or emphazising on the recreative area, guiding the child to
develop oral communication habilities through the use of material like
videos, dynamics and didactic games with bilingual system.
Schedule: From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. From Monday to Friday. Open on Summertime
(Starting date July)
You and your
children will have the opportunity to learn about Mexican culture and way
of life by living with a Mexican family. This is a great and unforgettable
Registration fee US
Tuition (6 hrs/day) US 185
US 25 (shared with parents)
Children participate also in excursions with their
Advantages in the Children Program are:
One teacher per 6 students
Lodging and meals with their parents
You may watch your child anytime
Very suggested to families of 3 or more members